Many people choose to become an apprentice as they feel they have the best of both worlds; they attend college to boost their skills and qualifications and are also gaining some realistic experience in the workplace.
Lowestoft College is widely recognised as one of the best providers of apprenticeships across East Anglia. We have a wide choice of apprenticeships available to suit all industries and sectors and currently train over 650 apprentices each year. Our tutors and assessors are industry experts in their fields, working closely with employers to ensure that training is relevant to their business. Success rates for apprentices at Lowestoft College are well above the national average and we are currently ranked as 16th out of 215 colleges by the Skills Funding Agency.
Our dedicated Employer Services team is on hand to offer advice and support whether you are thinking of becoming an apprentice or would like to take on an apprentice for your business.
Lowestoft College offers a broad range of apprenticeships. To find out more about the programmes click on the Apprenticeship boxes below, ring 01502 525151 or email email@example.com
To find out more about the apprenticeship vacancies that are available contact the employer services team by ringing 01502 525151, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling in to Room 30 at College. We will also keep you up to date of current vacancies on our Facebook page
To apply for an apprenticeship vacancy download our application form here and return the completed form to the Employer Services Team in Room 30.
Information for Employers
If you are considering taking on an apprentice, we can:
- Help you choose the right apprenticeship programme for your business
- Explain the apprenticeship process and how it will work for you
- Provide access to funding, giving up to date advice on the latest grants available
- Help you to recruit an apprentice or support your existing staff into apprenticeships
- Agree a training plan with your apprentice that meets your business needs
- Deliver the training and provide on-going support to you and your apprentice with regular feedback
More information is also available by downloading our Apprenticeships Guide 2016.