GCSE Exam Dates -
English: 2nd June at 9.15am, Maths: 4th June at 9.15am, 8th June at 9.15am and 11th June at 1.45pm
What do I need to join the course?
There are no formal entry requirements.
What will it cost?
£149+VAT per person
IMDG Code Awareness (International Maritime Dangerous Goods)
This course provides delegates with a general overview of the IMDG code for transport of dangerous goods by sea.Course Description:
- IMDG definitions
- International legal framework
- Identification of dangerous goods
- Definition of dangerous goods
- Carriage of dangerous goods
- Segregation of dangerous goods
- Dangerous goods structure
- MGN 340 (M)
- Reporting procedures
- Documentation and labelling
- Training requirements